Mini Tree frames

richardd

Full time elf
That's nice to know I ordered 8 of them. Shipping to WA is a bit of money so I hope they will last..

Dave

Full time elf
Richard,

Just off hand, how much was the shipping to W.A. ?

Dave

richardd

Full time elf
To Geraldton 60.00. You folks on the east coast have it good when it comes to shipping

I did get 8 trees

Christmas on Clarafield

Full time elf
After sending an enquiry and not getting a response for a few days, I then had a phone call from Damien at Christmas Creations to apologise for the delayed response due to email issues. Now that's service. Anyway, they quoted me for about 10 mini tree frames plus another wire frame for delivery to Melbourne and I'm only looking at $42. That's nearly as cheap as anything I could build from Bunnings.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
pipersmall said:
After sending an enquiry and not getting a response for a few days, I then had a phone call from Damien at Christmas Creations to apologise for the delayed response due to email issues. Now that's service. Anyway, they quoted me for about 10 mini tree frames plus another wire frame for delivery to Melbourne and I'm only looking at $42. That's nearly as cheap as anything I could build from Bunnings.

$42 Dollars Delivery that is very cheap.

I also sent him an email last week and got the same phone phone call. Email down,Sorry.

Damian has offered to bring any orders that any Brisbane members may have to the the Brisbane Mini to save on Freight.

DougieB

Full time elf
I will be struggling with luggage after Eddy gives me all the group buy stuff, Maryborough is only 3 hours down the road. Postage is good for me

daunce

Full time elf
The cheapest option for me was 5mm steel rod and hit up my brother inlaw to weld them. They are about $4 a tree. and will last my lifetime. It was all cut and welded in less than 2 hours.

Cheap and easy.

011.JPG

pixeldigger

New elf
Not sure how things are down there, but here(Alabama, US) I went to the cemetery. They throw away the old floral easels. I get FREE anywhere from 2FT to 5FT triangular easels. I just cut the legs down to the size I need with bolt cutters.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
DougieB said:
I will be struggling with luggage after Eddy gives me all the group buy stuff, Maryborough is only 3 hours down the road. Postage is good for me

Looks like it wont be here in time from the US as I had hoped and I also loose a week because im heading up to Queensland the week before with the family. I can still bring up the strobe kits minus the covers and the solder if you want and then send the strip groupbuy, covers and paste when they arrive.
Sorry to dissapoint you.

Fathead has had delays from the PCB house which are beyond his control.

richardd

Full time elf
I have eight of them and my 100 string RGB 12mm LED is a bit sparse, but that all I can afford this year Once I get them all setup I will post a picture.