More new stuff and "ready to run" on the way

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
A few new toys for blinkyheads.
I now have 2 more power supplies on the site. The first is a little 12V 60W fanless supply that I'm stocking specifically for running my HE123D in a ready to run enclosure which will be available fairly soon.
The 2nd power supply is a 12V 500W waterproof power supply which is the first step towards a ready to run HE123Mk2. This power supply is meant to be mounted external to any enclosure which means that there is no need to ventilate the enclosure.
https://www.hansonelectronics.com.au/.../power-supply.../
https://www.hansonelectronics.com.au/.../power-supply.../

Before anyone asks I don't know when the ready to run HE123D, HE123Mk2 and DMX2-24 ready to run kits will be available but the plan is that it will be well before 1st December 2023.

Attachments

• 12V500-C-2.jpg
    12V500-C-2.jpg
    640.2 KB · Views: 25
  • S60-12-03.jpg
    S60-12-03.jpg
    473.9 KB · Views: 26

dkulp

Full time elf
I wish the power supply was available in a 120V version... :( When I first started out many years ago, I could get various weatherproof and waterproof power supplies at 500W or so for the US market. Cannot really find them anymore.

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
I wish the power supply was available in a 120V version... :( When I first started out many years ago, I could get various weatherproof and waterproof power supplies at 500W or so for the US market. Cannot really find them anymore.
Why not run the 240V versions off a split-phase supply? Or would that be too hard to get running from your breaker box?

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I know a guy who can get them ;)