More Pi's and other goodies

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I added Raspberry Pi Zeros to the product lineup today as you can never have too many Pi's or products. There's a few other goodies that have hit the site recently and there will be a few more next week and about then then new catalogue will be out. The current 1 is about 2 years old and is missing probably a dozen or more products. There will be a couple of slight price rises shortly due to my cost increases and postage will also be going up for a few shipping options as AusPost increased prices on 1st July 2023.
I currently have pcbs, pigtails, boxes and all sorts of goodies in transit so if anything is out of stock currently it should be back in stock inside of a week.
I still have plenty of stock of Raspberry Pi3B+, Beaglebone Green and Beaglebone Black.

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
That's a damn good price Alan! Very capable board, I use them quite often for industrial tasks. Dependable just like the other versions, just a touch slower

Reactions: AAH

thierryf17

New elf
Generous elf
Currently running beagle bone green, thinking of changing to a raspberry pi. What is needed to connect a raspberry pi to a He123mk