My boards and bits

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
I will add to this topic as things change but currently my boards are listed all over the place on the forum but they will all now be listed on here. Info on them is on the wiki and https://auschristmaslighting.com/wiki/Hanson-Electronics-pages points to them.

User manuals for all my boards should be both on the wiki and downloadable from my site.

Currently for sale is
AAHMega60 (M60) 60 channel dmx board with zone dimming, test mode and high current ability
2811DC15 15 channel 2811 pixel network to DC board. Isolated power supplies and signal path.
2811DC30 30 channel version of above.
USB-DMX dongle A non isolated sub dongle that can be used for ESTA pinout DMX boards or can be used to control LOR boards with the aid of a crossover.
2801DC15 15 channel 2801 pixel network to DC board. Isolated power supplies and signal path.
2801DC30 30 channel version of above.
HEXFUSE 6 way fuse board. 3 input/6 output

Coming soon
DMX36 36 channel dmx board with 4 fused zones and 30A/zone current capacity

Probably coming soon
??? ??? 4 way isolated dmx splitter

My website is still under early stages of development and online ordering isn't complete yet. Sometime soon I'll put in some time onto my site when my web developer can show me what to do (thanks Ryan).

As the site gets worked on I will be adding more spare parts for boards as well as other blinky essentials.

http://www.hansonelectronics.com.au/

AAH

A couple of the new boards are now on the list. Will update stock level on my site and a bunch of the boards will be ready to ship.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
Alan, might be a silly question but do we order off the website. I just seem to remember reading somewhere before to not do that and to send you a PM instead. I'm happy either way, whatever easier for you.

AAH

I haven't implemented the checkout on my site due to not being happy with the way postage is calculated. You can send me an email through my sites contact page, a PM through ACL or an email through ACL. My contact details are on the back of all my manuals if you really need to find my mobile number or email.

Alan

AAH

Just thought I'd post here as the last post says the checkout wasn't operational. It is now. All postage is calculated at "Express Post" for Australia or "Pack and Track" for those unfortunate not to live in Aus :)
There's no need to log in or create an account to buy anything through my site. That may cause a bit of confusion and sometime soon I'll talk with my web guru to see if we can remove the "Account" tab on the site.
As there's very few site hits on my site (7 hits yesterday) I'll spam a bit of info here on what is there.
There is info on the ACL wiki and on my site as to the specs of the boards.

DMX boards
AAHmega60 - 60 channel dmx controlled DC dimmer board. 4 DC inputs. Controllable output voltage. Max 120A input
DMX36 - 36 channel dmx controlled DC dimmer board. 4 DC inputs. Max 120A input

Pixel to DC boards
2801DC15 -15 channel 2801 pixel to DC dimmer board. Max 30A input (Can be driven direct from a Raspberry Pi)
2801DC30 -30 channel 2801 pixel to DC dimmer board. Max 30A input (Can be driven direct from a Raspberry Pi)
2811DC15 -15 channel 2811 pixel to DC dimmer board. Max 30A input. (May also work with Ink1003)
2811DC30 -30 channel 2811 pixel to DC dimmer board. Max 30A input. (May also work with Ink1003)

USB dongle
USB-DMX Open DMX dongle. Non isolated and with ESTA pinout. Can also be used to control LOR with a crossover.

Fuse board
Hexfuse . 6 way fuse breakout board. 3 30A inputs with 6 15A outputs with blown fuse indication

Spares
Mosfets to suit Ray Wu 27 Ch boards, all of my boards and also LOR DC boards
2 way and 4 way Ray Wu white 13.5mm waterproof connectors/pigtails
3 and 4 way plugs to suit pixel boards
2 and 3 way terminals in 5.0mm and 6.35mm spacing
RJ45 joiners suitable for joining Cat5 or Cat6 cables, switching out dmx boards or ESTA-LOR making crossovers

http://www.hansonelectronics.com.au/

AAH

There's been a few changes to what I make/stock since I last updated the info. A few extra dmx boards and a couple of Pi capes for running pixels and P10 panels are the highlight.

DMX boards
DMX36 - 36 channel dmx controlled DC dimmer board. 4 DC inputs. Max 120A input
DMX18 - 18 channel dmx controlled DC dimmer board. 2 DC inputs. Max 60A input
DMX2-18 18 channel dmx controlled DC dimmer board for 9 2 wire/2 channel lights like Big W etc now stock

Pixel to DC boards
2801DC15 -15 channel 2801 pixel to DC dimmer board. Max 30A input (Can be driven direct from a Raspberry Pi)
2801DC30 -30 channel 2801 pixel to DC dimmer board. Max 30A input (Can be driven direct from a Raspberry Pi)
2811DC15 -15 channel 2811 pixel to DC dimmer board. Max 30A input. (May also work with Ink1003,2812 etc)
2811DC30 -30 channel 2811 pixel to DC dimmer board. Max 30A input. (May also work with Ink1003, 2812 etc)

Raspberry Pi capes (for use with FPP)
rPi-28D - 2 2811 outputs, 1 2801 output, 1 DMX output, 1 external input and a real time clock (RTC)
rPi-P10 - 3 outputs for driving up to 36 P10 panels. Other panel types depend on the version of FPP

USB dongle
USB-DMX Open DMX dongle. Non isolated and with ESTA pinout. Can also be used to control LOR with a crossover.

Fuse board
Hexfuse . 6 way fuse breakout board. 3 30A inputs with 6 15A outputs with blown fuse indication

Misc stuff
P10 panels
pixel testers
13.5mm waterproof connectors/pigtails
RJ45 joiners suitable for joining Cat5 or Cat6 cables
ESTA-LOR crossover

Spares
Mosfets to suit Ray Wu 27 Ch boards, all of my boards and also LOR DC boards
3 and 4 way plugs to suit pixel boards
2 and 3 way terminals in 5.0mm and 6.35mm spacing

I ship to pretty well anywhere in the world. If it's not an option on my site then just ask and I will get it added. I've added South Africa, Switzerland, Thailand and Belgium due to customers asking. Within Australia the standard delivery option is Express Post and most deliveries go out the same day. Overseas goes out via standard Australia Post Air Mail with the U.S. taking about 5-7 days, England has been about the same and the worst I've had was Thailand which was a couple of weeks. I can organise DHL or TNT or other fast freight options for overseas if required.

Homer2014

Apprentice elf
Gday,

Good to see you back here.

Any plans on a larger version of the DMX2-18 ?

Cheers

AAH

Gday,

Good to see you back here.

Any plans on a larger version of the DMX2-18 ?

Cheers
I've thought about making a bigger version. A fair part of the cost is in the DMX and power supply circuitry so scaling up is relatively cheap. I'll think about whacking a prototype through when I do another pcb run.

marmalade

cats & pixels
the DC15/30 is one of the most under utilised boards out there imo. I can't praise it highly enough and it's bulletproof. All my Bunnings/BigW lights are now hanging off a single DC30, I almost gave them away as never thought they'd get used!

AAH

the DC15/30 is one of the most under utilised boards out there imo. I can't praise it highly enough and it's bulletproof. All my Bunnings/BigW lights are now hanging off a single DC30, I almost gave them away as never thought they'd get used!

Almost every 2811DC board has been sold so far in Australia. As far as I can remember only 2 have ever been shipped to the U.S. :jawdrop: