Need a strip jig printed - Melbourne

nightflyer00

James
Hi Guys,

Is there anyone in Melbourne who might be able to print off a Boscoyo strip jig in the next couple of days? Happy to pay. Just found the commercial services a bit pricy and will take too long.

I've pushed 750 pixels so far and everything hurts. Need a better setup to get the remaining 1000 pushed ASAP.

I'm in Wallan, VIC. I'll come out to you as soon as it's ready.

Thanks very much for considering my request.

Last edited:

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
I'm in qld, I can print it for you tonight and send in the post tomorrow if you like. They'll be a little bit of cleanup in the strip groove as I've got to add support but a nice steel rule should remove it quite easily

Dreamin

Full time elf
I'm in qld, I can print it for you tonight and send in the post tomorrow if you like. They'll be a little bit of cleanup in the strip groove as I've got to add support but a nice steel rule should remove it quite easily
Print it vertically, no supports required and comes out clean ;)

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
Just finished printing one like an hour ago and I started printing another one for myself, and now I see your suggestion Dreaming. D'OH!!
I printed off like 50+ little Halloween pumpkin skull toys for kids and was rotating them by 2 to 5 degrees so as to reduce supports at the bottom of the skulls and I didn't think to simply rotate this model by 90deg, I hate my mind sometimes!

Katekate

Senior elf
and if you are bulking them out you can fit more on the bed :D

I made mine by cutting slots into some plastic with a saw :p

b1mLk6r.png