Need help in Perth!

bcappie

New elf
Hi, I’ve been wanting leaping arches for years but am overwhelmed when it comes to the RGB LEDS and not willing to do any soldering etc myself. Does anyone know anyone who can help me in Perth? I will pay obviously. Thanks

What are you trying to achieve with the arches. Are you wanting to have the leaping arches in time with music, or just a leaping effect?

Do you have an idea of how big, how many, location etc?

It’s quite a DIY hobby and can be a little intimidating in the beginning. Was my first year last year and hardest part is jumping in and just going for it

Is it just arches and nothing else? Maybe look at a set(s) of twinkly lights? They generally aren’t recommended around here - going the full DIY path has lots of advantages - but they might be all you need. They are pricy (can be cheap in post-Christmas sales though) - but all you need is to plug them in and use your smartphone. (And then build an arch or something to stick them in from something at Bunnings)

Are you asking about bullet pixels or led strips? There are different ways to go about it. Do you have a link to an example you are looking at?

Back