New House, starting from scratch

stkay

New elf
Hey All, not sure where to post this, bought a new house, going from a bungalow to a two story. Looking to install permatrack type lighting with 10/meter holes and 30mm pixels to get me started, about 60meters worth in length. I've never needed power injection previously so this is new. But i really am after any suggestions for a controller to run color during the off season, something simple, maybe bluetooth/wifi control, with timers, runs the lights from dawn till (x) time and in whichever color(s). Nothing fancy just 12V all around and sorry moderators for making you work during the summer.

Take a look at the QuinLED range of controllers, great for running lights in the off season, as well as during the on-season, as they run WLED firmware, and can take live data input just like a falcon, advatek etc controller can.
Cost effective to have a smaller controller running them in the off season rather too.

Second the above. I have a digquad and running about 1000 pixels off 3 of the 4 outputs. Have scope to add more and can run it all of a phone app. I am currently looking at how I can use the digquad in xlights to add some different effects/sequences

Where are you getting your permatrak? I am keen on the 12mm 1 inch spacing, but getting it delivered is dear as poison

I can't argue against the Dig-quads, although if it was me I would hardwire with the ethernet option that is available.

I can't argue against the Dig-quads, although if it was me I would hardwire with the ethernet option that is available.
Agreed. If you're up in the roof space running cables for pixels, pull an ethernet line. Last thing you want is to have to climb up there with a USB cable to fix Wifi related issues.

Where are you getting your permatrak? I am keen on the 12mm 1 inch spacing, but getting it delivered is dear as poison
permatrak and led lights from ray wu via facebook messenger, shipping isn't bad and costs are decent.

I found a super with good shipping rates, and also able to do custom amounts.
All 1 inch spacing for 12mm bullets or square pixels

Back