New Pixel Clips

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
Great idea but at 18c each when buying 1000 would make a clip almost half the cost of the pixel it's holding.
Maybe a bulk buy if enough interest would lower the price.

calonestar

New elf
Could probably charge me double and I'd pay it. I've been looking all year for something like this. I have 16 wire frame mini trees to do @ 140 pixels nodes apiece. I finally gave up looking and started using zip ties. One tree was complete after 4 hours and my fingers were bleeding.

arw01

Full time elf
I bought em to just have them, maybe do some mini trees like the last poster and the cost is not the overriding factor as much as precise placement, longevity, support another hobbyist with his invention, and the labor savings in the long run.

Alan

calonestar

New elf
Yep, these are the ticket. Less than a hour to affix 134 nodes - pain free. They aren't as tight as zip ties. So, we'll see how they handle the elements, but so far so good.

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
calonestar said:
Could probably charge me double and I'd pay it. I've been looking all year for something like this. I have 16 wire frame mini trees to do @ 140 pixels nodes apiece. I finally gave up looking and started using zip ties. One tree was complete after 4 hours and my fingers were bleeding.

OK I'm a convert but i've still got 6000 cable ties to use first :'( but that's 2000 less than I started with. :)