Newb power injection question

brando

Full time elf
Apologies for the newb-ness of this question, but for ordering purposes, would it be better to order the 3-2-3 t-splitters, which I would then also need 2 pin pigtails, or would it be better to order 3-3-3 t-splitters, to connect with the 3pin pigtails I already have, and only wire to power, not data? Both would achieve the goal, right? Just a case of needing two different types of pigtails if ordering 3-2-3, or using the one by ordering 3-3-3?

BAZMick

Full time elf
Generous elf
When I ordered the 3-2-3 last year they can with matching number of 2Pin pigtails and 3 Pin female(?) pigtails.

brando

Full time elf
When I ordered the 3-2-3 last year they can with matching number of 2Pin pigtails and 3 Pin female(?) pigtails.
Which is obviously shown in the pic. That pretty much answers my really poorly worded question

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
I use 3-2-3. But following the rule of having female connectors on output of PSU, this means you'll need double the amount of male 2 pin connectors if making a 2 pin to 2 pin power injection lead form PSU to the T piece.

brando

Full time elf
I use 3-2-3. But following the rule of having female connectors on output of PSU, this means you'll need double the amount of male 2 pin connectors if making a 2 pin to 2 pin power injection lead form PSU to the T piece.
Ahh yep, hadn’t thought of the additional pigtail. Thanks