Not a newbie, just a long time between posts (Perth, WA)

elad315

New elf
Hello Everyone,

I am not a new member per se, but unfortunately it has been a long time between posts so I thought I would re-introduce myself again.

I have been doing Christmas lights for nearly 10 years (just standard rope light, icicles, LED lights and silhouettes) and thought I had my CLAP under control until this last Christmas. My 3yr old son really got into the lights last year, so I think the CLAP has returned (with a vengeance).

I think I have reached the limit of what I can do with normal lights and have decided to take the plunge into computer controlled pixels. I want to start with a few leaping arches this year as an introduction.

My strengths are that I have a supportive wife who for some reason has encouraged the CLAP however my weakness is not having a sound understanding of electrical circuits.

I am based in Bassendean, WA and look forward to chatting with others and thanks in advance for your help.

Cheers

Dale

Dez

Fueled by Christmas - Inspired by You!
Welcome Dale. Yes the 101 manual really is the best place to start. I wish you all the best in fighting this disease! Lol