NSW Mini in Canberra?

Would you attend the Mini if it were held in Canberra?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ben F

Lights On Eaglemont
A fantastic venue has been offered for use free of charge by one of our members, John De in Canberra. The venue is ideal for holding the mini with spaces for vendors to set up displays, room for whole group presentations and break-outs for mini sessions.

While the mini is usually held in Sydney, Canberra is only 3 hours drive down the road. Its really not that far for you to travel......

If held in Canberra, I'm happy to coordinate things as I'm local.... Dates the venue are available include 3-4 June, 24-25 June and 1-2 July.

Would you attend if held here and what would be the preferred dates?

Ben F

Lights On Eaglemont
Pics of the venue in the attached post

midnight

New elf
A fantastic venue has been offered for use free of charge by one of our members, John De in Canberra. The venue is ideal for holding the mini with spaces for vendors to set up displays, room for whole group presentations and break-outs for mini sessions.

While the mini is usually held in Sydney, Canberra is only 3 hours drive down the road. Its really not that far for you to travel......

If held in Canberra, I'm happy to coordinate things as I'm local.... Dates the venue are available include 3-4 June, 24-25 June and 1-2 July.

Would you attend if held here and what would be the preferred dates?
i would like the dates 1-2 July.

burto51

Full time elf
Generous elf
Its fine to say that Canberra; is only 3 hours from Sydney while that is true . What about those who travel from the Hunter Valley, Newcastle and the Mid North coast or the New England ?
Sydney is 3 to 4 hours away from me, and is probably central to most attendees.
My views for whats its worth.
Burto

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
This may be a possibility. As Troy mentioned on Facebook, we are in discussion with Woolworths to host the Sydney Mini again which we will be in a position to announce the details shortly.

As for a Canberra mini- I'd be keen, but need to organise the wife and kids and possible accomodation etc ....which will be my limiting factor.

midnight

New elf
i am hoping someone organizes a Canberra mini for this year as i won't be able to go to the sydney one this year
thats why i was so hopeful when their was talk about the mini been in canberra this year it ment i could still go