Only 4 trees working cant figure out why in sequencing

Julie

New elf
Hi all. Running the Advatek Pixlite 16 and ran 2 99 node candy canes off it last year no problem This year decided to add 5 small xmas trees with 50 nodes in tree and 20 on star each. Have run each tree to seperate ports 3 to 7 and when test in Advatek all light up Nice and bright. When I get to the sequencer in slights and test 4 trees light up and the star on the 4th tree only half work and nothing from the 5th tree. Got me somewhat baffled. The candy canes are ts lights and the trees ws2811 but as said they all light up with advatek test. Any help greatly appreciated as still need to build the Santa hat and matrix and time against me.
Thankyou

Notenoughlights

400,000+ twinkly lights
You may need to check your channels are all being sent to the controller correctly, if test mode works fine it's not the controller at fault, you may need to double check the controller start universe/channel config and make sure xlights is sending to those start channels

Julie

New elf
You may need to check your channels are all being sent to the controller correctly, if test mode works fine it's not the controller at fault, you may need to double check the controller start universe/channel config and make sure xlights is sending to those start channels
Thankyou back to the study to try that and stay calm I got this…..

Julie

New elf
I again sorry. But is the way to do this in the 101 manual the channels when I highlight them seem to jumping around should I manually enter them as I have read other have done

Julie

New elf
Sorry still learning when I am in xlights and in the list of display when I put the mouse on the item it comes up the channel are not in an order they seem to be out of order I have never seen this screen before so will go and check it to see if I can work it out. Thankyou