Perth/WA Perth Mini 2023 - 10th June

Event details

Event date
Saturday, Jun 10, 2023 Saturday, Jun 10, 2023
Registration deadline
Wednesday, Jun 7, 2023
Maximum guests
Username Guest count Note
Johnnyboy Johnnyboy 1 Spoiler content hidden.
D Danno 1
M Mantis 1 Spoiler content hidden.
someoneAUS someoneAUS 1 Spoiler content hidden.
PaulVernon PaulVernon 1
Cranzy Cranzy 1
Gero67 Gero67 1
P Phantom07041952 1
K kevin mitchell 1
richardd richardd 1
J Jas0r 1
W witters 1 Spoiler content hidden.
stu nz 72 stu nz 72 2
T Tonyf1949 1
bassowl bassowl 2
JWo JWo 1 Spoiler content hidden.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Great! Thanks again. Hopefully the postage is quick.
So far only 1 order to go out with the freebies. Tuesday about 4pm AEST / 2pm AWST is when the cutoff will be as I'll be posting about 4:30.

Sending the mini goodies and any orders to you okay with you @Cranzy ?

Cranzy

Full time elf
So far only 1 order to go out with the freebies. Tuesday about 4pm AEST / 2pm AWST is when the cutoff will be as I'll be posting about 4:30.

Sending the mini goodies and any orders to you okay with you @Cranzy ?
That is cool with me.. Reminds me to put in my order.

Reactions: AAH
Date: Saturday, 10 June 2023
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
101 Oxford St, Leederville WA 6007

Cost: $25 per person

RSVP: Rsvp button on the top of the page

Join us at the Perth Mini 2023, a day of lights, learning, and community.

This event is for everyone, from newcomers who are just starting out to seasoned veterans with years of experience. It's a perfect opportunity to network, learn from each other, and exchange ideas and tips.

Light refreshments will be provided, and the restaurant also offers lunch options for those interested.
We'll have presentations, round table discussions, and demos to inspire and educate, and we encourage participation from all attendees.

We're looking for volunteers to share their knowledge, demonstrate their creations, and help make the day even more exciting and engaging for everyone. If you're interested in contributing to the event - please let me know.

After the event, for those interested, we can plan to head to a nearby restaurant in Leederville for a post-mini gathering.
Good luck at the Perth mini this weekend i hope everyone comes out of it with some good memories and some prizes. Don't Forget the see Pierre fir the discount codes for our store

Gero67

New elf
Thank you Cranzy for again organizing the Perth Mini, it was a great success with the largest attendance in recent years.

Thanks also to all the presenters for their great content and to the Sponsors for making sure we all went home with some goodies.

Gero

Johnnyboy

Full time elf
Really enjoyed my first mini! Thank you Pierre for organising and providing some expert knowledge. I know I learned a lot and what I learned will have a impact on my display. (And looking forward to getting one of your sequences

thanks again.

My family was very excited to see a giant ginger bread man from Christmas Props Australia! Fantastic prize!

Great to meet you all!