Pixel string window display

Jkay83

New elf
Hi Everyone.

As I've left it abit late to start anything substantial this year, I'm looking at doing a little light display around my windows with pixel lights instead to get me started. Windows are approx. 200x1500.

Can anyone recommend the below:

Best type of light. Strings or strips?
Best method of installing. Pvc pipe etc.

Also with the limited time, where can I buy pixel lights that have the waterproof connectors already attached?

Thanks

OzAz

Senior elf
Global moderator
Strings of pixels
PVC pipe and/or ChromaTrim from ExtremeLighting

Most of the Chinese vendors on AliExpress (Like Ray Wu or ETOP-Lighting Store) sell pixel strings with connectors attached, if you deal direct with them you can even order the exact number of pixels per string you need. One thing to note, there are several different types of connectors, luckily most of the vendors now give you the option which one you want (I prefer xConnect)

Jkay83

New elf
Strings of pixels
PVC pipe and/or ChromaTrim from ExtremeLighting

Most of the Chinese vendors on AliExpress (Like Ray Wu or ETOP-Lighting Store) sell pixel strings with connectors attached, if you deal direct with them you can even order the exact number of pixels per string you need. One thing to note, there are several different types of connectors, luckily most of the vendors now give you the option which one you want (I prefer xConnect)
Thanks for that.

How long does delivery normally take to Oz?