Pixlite 16MK 2 Nor Working with Fpp but with Xlights

Mikeynz

New elf
Hi,

last year I used my controller with just Xlights and it run perfect all show over Xmas. This year I am using FPP to run my show, but it can't seem to get the FPP to talk to the Pixlight controller, it still works when I use Xlights with the Output button, but when I save the file in Xlights, and then add to to FPP to play , it doesn't send any data to the controller.

Is there anything I could be missing in Xlights or FPP for it to function ?? or can FPP not work wit the Pixlight Controller.

Thanks heaps.

Wayne1

Apprentice elf
Can I ask why you are using the FPP, I have no experience with it. I have 2 pixlite's and was thinking of adding falcon next year for a bigger mega tree.

Mikeynz

New elf
Can I ask why you are using the FPP, I have no experience with it. I have 2 pixlite's and was thinking of adding falcon next year for a bigger mega tree.
Mainly as I don't want to have a computer running my sequences which was required last year using Xlights , using FPP I can use it built into my Kulp Board and also via the Rasperberry Pi, so easier to manage and don't need to worry about the PC being used all the time as the show player.

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
When you did your FPP connect within xLights, did you set UDP Out to All for your show player?
This will set up your pix lite in FPP as an E1.31 output so that fpp sends the channel data to it

Mikeynz

New elf
When you did your FPP connect within xLights, did you set UDP Out to All for your show player?
This will set up your pix lite in FPP as an E1.31 output so that fpp sends the channel data to it
I think you have just found my issue, I didn't use any FPP Connect , just saved the file and uploaded it. I will try that , and see how I get on. Thanks for your help.