Playlist for New Years

bert-nc

New elf
Do you have separate sequences or playlists that you play for New Years or just continue with Christmas playlist till you shut down for the season

Bert-nc

merryoncherry

Senior elf
I switch over to some extent from Dec 26-31.

In previous years, I got rid of all Santa songs, Xmas songs, and only kept ones that were about winter / snow / generic holidays or free of lyrics, and added in some princess, kids movie, and non-holiday songs to fill the spots. There are about 3 songs vaguely related to New Years, so those got added of course. It's a fair time to run Bluey / Barbie, but I've been told that we got tired of those, having run them all through October for Halloween.

This year, I have plenty of material to do the same (or I think I do...), but also an inclination to leave in a few Xmas songs since some people like them and I'm all about variety. I guess it'll depend on whether we got tired of the music over the next 5 days.

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
I'll mix in whatever non Christmas songs I have in and still keep whatever favorite songs I like. Just more variety in the playlists. Yes, multiple playlists for even more variety.

Dreamin

Full time elf
I keep all the non Christmas songs, but leave all the Christmas and no Christmas on the remote falcon QR code so that if people want it, they get it.

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
I'm toying with remote falcon this year, only my kid has used it so far. :) Does a QR code work on a p5 panel?