power for Big W lights

Benslights

Dedicated elf
logandc99 said:
Eastwood16G said:
I'm fed up with this. So HoHoHo off. Richard

I fail to see any reason for that kind of language or behaviour on this forum.
The people on this forum are here to help those of all abilities, whether a novice or more experienced.
My son informs me that sometimes people hop onto a forum masquerading as an enthusiast with the intent to only abuse and upset, just for kicks, and I am wondering if we are looking at one of these situations here ( judging by multiple postings on different topics). But hey, maybe I'm missing something here. Maybe the moderators of the forum can work it out.

totally agree with you Logandc99 this sort of language is not what we want on our forum at all.

mborg10

Michael Borg
BensChristmasLights said:
logandc99 said:
Eastwood16G said:
I'm fed up with this. So HoHoHo off. Richard

I fail to see any reason for that kind of language or behaviour on this forum.
The people on this forum are here to help those of all abilities, whether a novice or more experienced.
My son informs me that sometimes people hop onto a forum masquerading as an enthusiast with the intent to only abuse and upset, just for kicks, and I am wondering if we are looking at one of these situations here ( judging by multiple postings on different topics). But hey, maybe I'm missing something here. Maybe the moderators of the forum can work it out.

totally agree with you Logandc99 this sort of language is not what we want on our forum at all.

Where's the 'like' button