Power injection wire

Mattslights

New elf
Does anyone have any suggestions on wire I could buy to use for power injection doe 5v icicles that I purchased from Ray Wu?

Maybe from Bunnings, Jaycar or an electrical supplier would be appreciated...

Ltmup

Full time elf
distance is not your friend, check out some sites on volt drop. beware that you can not rate cable by amps alone

Dreamin

Full time elf
I got some of this stuff, it's outdoor UV, nice thick cable so less voltage drop over distance for power injection. https://www.bunnings.com.au/hpm-20m-garden-lighting-cable_p4394019 Not cheap though but it was easy to grab while I was in there for other "stuff". Otherwise I've been using Bunnings extension cords on special, $18 ish for 25m red and black outside. They have a nice thick insulation, 0.75 or 1mm2 on the cores I think, can't quite remember.

Pavle

Rank updated… 2 season veteran
If looking at the Bunnings garden lighting, in the electrical section you should find Olex available for $1.75 per metre Link

Not a recommendation as I don’t know the answer to your question, I was just giving you an alternative option to the 20m roll if you don’t require as much. It would be cheaper through an electrical wholesaler particularly if you get a 100m roll