repeating a playlist after the last song

ermarquez

Apprentice elf
Hi everyone, im not sure what i’m missing on how can i make the scheduler repeat the songs on the playlist after the last song . basically back to first one again after it played the last ine or to choose a random repeat. I have ticked the loop and choose 5 mins but still it stops and never run again . really appreciate your feedback. thanks

DarkwinX

Full time elf
I just went through this today. If you're using FPP at the end of the scheduler line is a setting for repeating. I have mine set to repeat = immediate so it loops the playlist from start to finish continuously from 5pm to 10pm.

It will always play the lead in and lead out once

Last edited:

ermarquez

Apprentice elf
hi , thanks for your reply . i’m using the x - scheduler that comes with x light that shown with desktop together with x light . i’m using two hanson controllers uses FPP but i have another controller which is hinkspinks- so i think i can’t use FPP with this ??? anyone can advise that uses the x scheduler instead? zoom room with x light use not to help instead they point me on you tube unfortunately … thanks

ermarquez

Apprentice elf
hi thanks for your reply. so with this set up , the list of songs will continuously playing from 20:00 to 2:59 regardless on how many on the list ? it will start again from last song to the first song ? thanks