Reversing channels in HLS

Madko

Full time elf
Hey guys,

I installed all my lights onto the house today. After a short test I have noticed that a couple of strips are running in opposite direction during my sequence. Is there a way I can reverse the channel/order so that pixel 1 is pixel 50 etc instead of re-programming?

Cheers

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Depending on the pixel controller you are using you can do it in the controller. The J1sys boards do but the info isn't in the manual.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Well you are in luck as I am 99% sure that they have the ability to reverse the direction of channels. I'm not sure what the setting is but it's on the effects tab or something like that.

angus40

Senior elf
Madko said:
Hey guys,

I installed all my lights onto the house today. After a short test I have noticed that a couple of strips are running in opposite direction during my sequence. Is there a way I can reverse the channel/order so that pixel 1 is pixel 50 etc instead of re-programming?

Cheers
the order tab is for changing your channel order . if you click on the order header it will flip bottom to top then simply highlight all set a start # in the box at the lower right of page and save changes .
you can do this in various locations within HLS , Ideally in the display group it self or in the output where you prepare channels for output .

angus40

Senior elf
here is a demo reversing the order in a display group .
you will want to follow this procedure , only instead of selecting the display group
goto output/prepare channels for output and reverse the channels you want .
cheers
reverse order