Simply de _ vine !

angus40

Senior elf
thanks Matt . I am posting these videos as I learn the various pieces of the puzzle to generate a complete show .
My next step will be to make a 3D model of my house , then I will be able to fractue it to create destructive effects .
I will also be able to acheive extrusion effects . I am not sure which app to use > Blender or 3ds Max .
The vines were the hardest effect to learn so far as there is not much in the way of how to tuts online.

oldmanfathertime1000

Computers, music, audio, video, electronics
Angus,
After you get all your effects done, I will get you to come down & tutor me in AF. I use the Adobe programs & have AF but have never jumped into it as you have......

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
I see a 3D projector show in the making.. (must say less packup an setup)
Great work..
hope your remembering all the links your using, so you can make a how-to page for everyone to follow
keep up the super work..
i allways wanted to go down this path but it seemed like hard work..(is it?)

angus40

Senior elf
@ Sully :) I am still learning but willing to teach what I know I have cut the learning curve in 1/2 for after effects .

@ SmartAlec Like you , I have always wanted to mess around with projection . Once I had seen the youtube video of a 3d Projection show that was it , I was hooked .
@ anyone wanting the know how, I will be creating how to video for anyone wanting to do projection .
Being that we have a common interest in Holiday lighting and decor effects I can target our needs for projection .
My goal is to help others incorporate video into their shows as I think it will add greatly to any christmas or other holiday theme.
I don't think I will be replacing my other elements with projection , only enhancing the viewers experience .
Namely the wife at this point :)

Cheers
Richard