Stepping down from the Moderator Team

Benslights

Dedicated elf
I would like to thank everyone for such kind words it has been truly humbling to read. just remember if you need a hand with anything just reach out to me or others in the group as I know I do it for the fun and joy of seeing people get their displays up and running and the kids having a great time and seeing the smiles on there faces. That is payment enough for me.

if I come and help out with your display you will probably even get the bonus of Derf to help out also :)

I tell you what it is nice to be Green again :)

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Well I am very late to this goodbye, Ben thank you for everything that you have put in and given over the years, you and others have been an inspiration for many and truly kept the lights on.
All the best with whatever your future holds
Phil

RAMJET

so much to do so little time
Generous elf
Ben, only just came across this post. You have been a pillar of strength and support to many over so many years including myself and if it wasn't for you I would have thrown in the towel. You will be sorely missed, your legacy will be live on with all you have assisted and offered advice to. Your infections laugh is a standout and you always help people in their time of need. Look after yourself and your family and look forward to catching up at your build parties in the future.