Thankyou Aus Christams Lighting

MR_kymm4

Apprentice elf
As the Title says , Just taking the time out to thank everyone one of you all, we decided last min to have a year off and regroup for something bigger and better next year. This year has been fantastic to say to least, for us we travelled off to 2 minis and hoping to do more next year, So from us to you and your family MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR. Huge shout out to all the people who are constanly there to fix or issues via zoom or over the phone ( you all know they are). They cant solve why i keep getting this rash but they surley can fix your blinky problems :)

Skymaster

Crazy elf
Global moderator
Generous elf
Same to you and your family Neil!

We'll get there in that rash situation eventually, hopefully the year off will help 😂

scamper

Dedicated elf
Merry xmas right back at you.
I am in my 3rd year off at the moment. My wife and I bought a business that has been consuming ALL of our time.
i can see next year we will finally be getting near the finish line and have a little more time on our hands so back into it then.
We did go out xmas eve for a drive around the local area near my dads house. (he visited a few years back and was so impressed, he got the bug and has the worst case of clap I have ever seen)
Apart from my dads, who was so busy as soon as the sun set there were cars rolling up and we didn't even get a proper goodbye, there were not many lights in the area and in fact we drove for over an hour and found only 2 worth stopping at for a better look.
This kind of re inspired me as we were all left a little disappointed and I kind of guess how the people in our area must feel when they drive around and our house is dark.
So, time to start planning for next year!