Time to say HI!

B_P_J

Full time elf
Welcome mate, just realized you are just around the road from me on the coast, i am at Hamlyn Terrace, so thats 3 of us now around the northern parts, lol, Roo (Lake Haven), me and you, so when it comes time to ordering from Ray Wu we should all get together and combine shipping to save some dollars, anyways welcome mate, glad to see another northern central coastie here, talk more soon

Habbosrus

Back again
bpj1980 said:
Welcome mate, just realized you are just around the road from me on the coast, i am at Hamlyn Terrace, so thats 3 of us now around the northern parts, lol, Roo (Lake Haven), me and you, so when it comes time to ordering from Ray Wu we should all get together and combine shipping to save some dollars, anyways welcome mate, glad to see another northern central coastie here, talk more soon
Ahem, ahem. Don't forget about those of us north of Tuggerah Lakes :D

B_P_J

Full time elf
oh thats right.
Sorry Troy there are a few other wannabe coasties that live a little too far to be part of the Central Coast but more so Newcastle,
Just kidding... be warned Haddosrus tends to put on a fantastic display at Caves Beach, Park Avenue to be precise, i missed out on seeing it this year but next one for sure,

roo

Full time elf
Welcome aboard Troy, as you have heard I'm in Lake haven. Good to see another local. Ive already started ordering but any questions feel free to ask.

Troy ELD

Full time elf
Community project designer
Thanks for the welcome guys... Great to see I'm not the only coastie on here, I've started mucking around with LSP, it's an amazing bit of hardware