Tips for Virtual Santa

grahami2006

Full time elf
BundyRoy said:
Do people keep their santa going after Christmas eve. Somehow it doesn't feel right to play santa after Christmas as he should of already been.

No last night for Santa is tonight and if I have as many cars as last night might be my last night.LOL :D

gerry

Senior elf
grahami2006 said:
BundyRoy said:
Do people keep their santa going after Christmas eve. Somehow it doesn't feel right to play santa after Christmas as he should of already been.

No last night for Santa is tonight and if I have as many cars as last night might be my last night.LOL :D

Hmmm.. I did not think of that .. I suspect that last year I had him there until the 31st ! People are going to get disappointed :)

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
is there really a non safe distance to run the projector from the back of the screen i want to put one up under the carport but not right at the front of the carport or is it just trial and error

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
lizardking(adam) said:
is there really a non safe distance to run the projector from the back of the screen i want to put one up under the carport but not right at the front of the carport or is it just trial and error

No I wouldnt think adam its just getting santa realistic sized not too big or small our projector is about 2 m approx from window

thecrazylightlady

Yes I admit it.....I have the C.L.A.P
grahami2006 said:
BundyRoy said:

yeah didnt think of that, better go turn him off now and remember that for next year