White LED Strobes - PCB design and interest thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
All

The pleasant surprise is due to a slightly greater take up then maybe expected the cost has dropped to US 11 cents per board landed at my door.

One caveat..... they don't hit me with a small board surcharge... waiting to here back from them.

Oh and no more price drops till we order 10,000 :)

Cheers
Phil

ron

Apprentice elf
Very cool pricing Phil. Will you give us an opportunity to change our quantities based on final pricing? I might be interested in more than the original 100.

Ron

Vairmoose

One blink a day keeps the blahs away.
Yeowwwwwwwwwzerss... at that price..... If upticks are allowed, please kick mine from 100 to 250 (need to make the shipping worthwhile)...

Thanks Phil.. (and hopefully the board maker will bundle them in groups of 25 or 50)...

Larry

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
ron said:
Very cool pricing Phil. Will you give us an opportunity to change our quantities based on final pricing? I might be interested in more than the original 100.

Ron

Ron and all

Be quick, as soon as i have confirmation from the board house on the pricing i plan to submit an order just so this can be done asap for everyone.

Everone add your changes as new posts please.
Cheers
Phil

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Alright everyone,

Final pricing is in, they had a surcharge so i had to panel it which increased it the pricing a little.

The panel will be 8 x 5 for 40 total strobe pcb's

A panel of 40 will be US$5.00 (12.5c each) landed at my door. The panel will be V-scored.

I will lock this thread now we have three prices in it and open a new thread to get final numbers, sorry to be a pain.

Cheers
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.