who as trouble with shipping

bjpc2716

who dares win
one question who as trouble received a parcel from oversea and local.name the company and what happen

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
No troubles here so far been lucky . I recall was one parcel took little longer to arrive but no biggie

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Many times due to the time of the year shipping can get a bit delayed because of the shear volume of online orders for both Christmas (just passed) and boxing day/new year sales. Then add the fact that most companies have many of their workers on holidays and you get slower than expected delays in shipping.

scamper

Dedicated elf
In the past I have had 2 shipments go missing.
The first one was through ebay from china, They said when it was almost at the end of the protection date to give them more time and it will arrive, I gave them another week and then they said they would send a new one, then said give more time.
The parcel never arrived and the protection period was over, and then the vendor disappeared.
I lost my money.

The second one was this xmas period just gone.
I didn't receive my parcel and let them know, They asked for another week and I started to get sus. But then I contacted them and they asked if I wanted my money back or a new parcel. It was power supplies for my show, so I needed them. They resent the parcel and it did arrive. Unfortunately it was 2 days before xmas so I was running on a wing and a prayer until then.

The one thing I see that is different between ebay and aliexpress is that aliexpress hold the money in escrow and won't pay the vendor until you say you received the item, you can also extend the protection period without jumping through hoops, so I personally believe it to be safer. You just need to contact the vendor.

Madko

Full time elf
I place an order with Ray and he said he would organise and post on the 6th of Jan 2016. I received parcel today!!!!
Another successful order from Ray!