Why are my Pixels red when I test green on Falcon?

BazzaV

New elf
Hi all, Busy putting together my display (first year) and I have come across this issue (which I assume is my setup) but I can't seem to figure it out yet. I have a mega tree and spirals on the main falcon controller (F16v4); arches and Dalek trees on the first expansion board (two more to add yet). When I test red on the Falcon everything lights up red except the arches, they light up green. When I test green, everything is green except the arches, they are red.

This is the stirp I bought for the arches. The Falcon is set to WS2811 as I can't see a WS2812 setting.

BLACK PCB 5m DC5V WS2812B led pixel srip,IP68,30pcs WS2812B/M with 30pixels(reverse protection circuit, high brigher VC WS2812)

Input voltage:.............DC5v;
Power:.......................7.2watt/meter, 36watt/roll;
LED resource:.............WS2812B led(5050 SMD RGB LED with built-in improved version of ws2811 ic)
Q'ty of LED: ...............30leds/meter, 150leds/roll, each LED is separately controlled
IC Type: .....................improved version ws2811 IC(built inside the 5050 smd rgb led)

Any help/suggestions greatly appreciated.

Baz.

Dreamin

Full time elf
Yeah none of my stip works in RGB colours. Change it in Xlights and the upload it to the falcon. I then run a test sequence showing RBGW and then Left, Right, Up and Down, then repeat. Happy to share that sequence if anyone wants it. It's just a whole house effect. Great for spotting issues with start points, and colour miss matching.

BazzaV

New elf
Awesome. That did the trick. I remember seeing that setting now but it didn't sink in.

Thanks.