xLights and Falcon F16 trouble

gnarly

New elf
Hello!!

First time xLights user here. I have been using Vixen for the last two seasons... I installed the new version of Vixen and it deleted all my files and wont start now. I took this opportunity to try xLights as I was kind of intimidated of it before. I must say though, with my way of thinking, xLights is so much more fun to use!! Anyways, I followed a few YT videos on how to set everything up and everything went great...

...until I put the sequence on my Falcon F16. So far I have created 3 sequences and they all have this problem; it will start to play the file then restart a few seconds later. Also all my lights are just flashing different colors and my actual created sequence will only show for like half a second, then back to total light randomness. I have looked at many options in xLights and cannot find the issue. The F16 will play any Vixen creation without a problem so I'm narrowing down the problem to xLights. I just figured maybe someone here has had this type of problem before and could offer so insight to what I should be looking at.

Obviously I could just use Vixen again but it is very buggy on my PC and for some reason I cannot use any of the newer versions. Also xLights seems so much better that I really do not want to go back.