xlights blanking out fpp configs

perigalacticon

New elf
I've run into a few issues in xLights and since the forum is down I thought I would try here.

I've run into a problem when I use fppconnect to upload a sequence to remote RPIOs running FPP v6.0 the output configurations are always deleted for the 2 PiHat output ports. The remote FPPs only have piHat outputs, no E1.31. I have been having to type in the output channel numbers and other parameters every time I upload a sequence. I have unchecked "Auto layout models", "Auto upload configuration", and "Full xLights control" in the controller definitions in xLights.

When uploading a new sequence, on the Player FPP I always have to go in and deactivate the E1.31 output listed for the remote FPPS, is there a way to prevent them from being selected?

When I choose "Upload Output" on the xLights controllers tab I get the response "FPP Output upload complete". But this just blanks out the FPP PiHat output port configs so there's nothing there, like it was reset.

When I upload sequences using FPPconnect there's no report of what happened but more than half the time the files are not uploaded to various FPPs. In particular the Player RPi4 never seems to receive the file, I have to manually transfer it. Along these lines, the sequence I was working on last is never highlighted in the upload file list, I always have to go select it, but someone told me it should automatically select it. I'm running xLights v2022.13

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited: