The APC756 is a simple non-isolated 4 output DMX splitter with input loop through.
- DMX input (with loop output)
- Four DMX outputs
- RJ45 DMX connectors (ESTA standard pinout)
- 12-36V DC power input
- Reverse polarity protection
- Power LED
- All chips in sockets for easy servicing
- PCB size is 35mm x 102mm
- Supplied fully built and tested
Feed DC (12-36V) into the 2 pin green terminal block. The polarity is marked on the PCB.
There are two RJ45 connectors for DMX input / through. They are wired in parallel so it makes no difference which one is used as input. The RJ45 pinout is per the ESTA standard with the addition of pins 4+5 being connected together to allow use in P-DMX systems.
There is a small green LED on the PCB. It indicates the presence of the 5V regulated supply.
AVD Categories: Audio Visual Devices pages
This page has been seen 178 times.
- Created by