For the last two years, I have been using a a range of DMX boards, designed by RPM. I wanted to make some improvements to his design, and here it is.
DMX16 DCSSR Features
- Designed to fit in the CG1000 case, with a Switch mode Power supply
- DMX Controller
- 16 Channels
- Fuse input
- Reverse Voltage protection
- Separate Terminals for each wire making the connections easier
- Supplied as a bare board (from wjohn) Store Link
[category]Category:Christmas_in_Melbourne[/category]Categories: Christmas in Melbourne products
This page has been seen 75 times.
- Created byLast updated by