The Vortex 16 is a 48 channel DC controller (16 "Dumb" RGB channels) that accepts DMX input.
The Vortex 16 is no longer available.
The article remains for information and support of existing Vortex 16 owners.
- Each channel individually capable of sinking up to 2A output current
- Blade fuse protection on each 3 channel (RGB) cluster (4A)
- Two individually fused split power banks rated at 30A each
- Each power bank can control a separate voltage anywhere in the range of 5v to 30v DC
- PWM control resulting in precise control over the full voltage range
- 1,500W Transorb ESD protection on DMX interface (protects controller from static discharges on DMX lines)
- DMX address and operating modes easily set with on-board DIP switches, or over the DMX network via a PC utility
- Supports RDM protocol (remote monitoring and config)
- Remote temperature and bank voltage monitoring
- Firmware upgradable via simle PC utility
- Small form factor of 4.8″ x 6.8″
- Easy to use pluggable screw terminal connectors on all channel outputs and data interfaces
- Output terminals arranged as V+, Ch, Ch, Ch (suits RGB)
Form FactorThe controller as a "DIY" (PCB only) or "Plug & Play" controller. The P&P version comes with a high quality 320W power supply, the control board, pigtails for the lights, power and data all inside a weatherproof vented enclosure. High quality Advatek lights plug directly into the P&P with IP68 connectors (or bring your own lights).
More Info/Vendor LinkCategories: Advatek Lights pages
This page has been seen 130 times.
- Created byonLtay13Last updated by