• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SmartAlecLights

Im a SmartAlec what can i say!
Community project designer
this is a 1st for me..
im giving up on the beaglebone for awhile.. (its too new an everything is cutting edge technology)

but then a while for me has been less than week sometimes. :)

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
1st time the building I use for my indoor displays has need shut-down until earthquake strengthening is completed.
So many buildings being demolished as a knee-jerk reaction to the Christchurch earthquake.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
The 1st time I've posted wondering if anyone is having the same issues with Firefox that I'm having. I can't post or reply to topics etc on ACL, Ebay, Aliexpress and possibly elsewhere. I don't have the same issue with IE or Chrome. I have tried with and without Adblock Plus enabled and I'm having the same issue on 3 computers all of which happen to have Avast antivirus on it. The pages all come up with the same unable to connect message.

Coincidentally this message worked with Firefox but was microscopically font sized and I couldn't get it to a reasonable size with Firefox so had to edit it with Chrome.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
AAH said:
The 1st time I've posted wondering if anyone is having the same issues with Firefox that I'm having. I can't post or reply to topics etc on ACL, Ebay, Aliexpress and possibly elsewhere. I don't have the same issue with IE or Chrome. I have tried with and without Adblock Plus enabled and I'm having the same issue on 3 computers all of which happen to have Avast antivirus on it. The pages all come up with the same unable to connect message.

Coincidentally this message worked with Firefox but was microscopically font sized and I couldn't get it to a reasonable size with Firefox so had to edit it with Chrome.

1st to say I use Firefox.
However, I don't have LOR installed on my Computer.
I can only see one difference between your setup and mine.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
The 1st 2 of my computers have LOR installed and the 3rd has no lighting software on it. Frustrating the hell out of me.
At this point the one difference appears to be between the chair and the keyboard but I'm sure the fault isn't there :)

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
1st to say I am not entirely impressed with The ACL Chat services these days.

Maybe we are getting Cheap free services, but I have to say they are not very reliable to say the least. Any plans to fix this ?

-Blu

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Ha.... 1st time in chat by myself.... I own Chat now :eek:

(11:59:01) ChatBot: AussieDoug has been logged out (Timeout).
(11:59:21) bluzervic: Wooot
(12:00:14) bluzervic: I OWN Chat Ha... Party time...
(12:00:29) bluzervic: only one here
(12:01:07) bluzervic:
(12:01:43) bluzervic dances in front of the crowd of none

-Blu

gerry

Senior elf
1st time post in this thread. Michael , if you are sure you were speeding , you should write a letter , acknowledging that you were at fault and indicating that this is a first time offence and requesting that it be waived or reduced.
has worked more than once (diff family people) for me in Victoria, but in all cases they were less than 10km / hour over.
The only other way , is to nominate someone else who may have been driving via a stat declaration.

mborg10

Michael Borg
I know exactly when the speeding ticket happened. It was right after my sons first pooh explosion (I got a first in there) I prob didn't realize it was 50 considering it was the pacific highway.

Status
Not open for further replies.