What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Do what i did and write a letter, if you have a good record then they usually will let you off for a first minor offence, nothing to loose trying, but a lot to gain if you succeed.
I was caught speeding in a 50k zone and claimed i thought it was a 60 zone and got off.

Bird

LOR user
I just paid a speeding ticket this week, however it was only $108 for 50 in a 35. "1st" in about a year. The way I look at it .. when I get caught there are hundreds of times I didn't get caught, so I don't worry about it. :eek:

Valentinorx

Apprentice elf
First time taking the red eye from LAX to NYC and not sleeping during the flight. Got home at 6 am and slept all day. Waste of a day.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Today is the 1st time my son has won 2 games of footy in 1 season. It's also the 1st time he's won back to back games, 1st time that I have been goal umpire in back to back games and 1st time he's picked up an award for being so incredibly annoying to the opposition full forward.

AAH

1st to congratulate Mick Malthouse on his huge loss to the Pies on his record breaking 715th game of coaching.
Also the 1st time I have to let bjpc2716 (Brian) know that the Pies rule, Blues (and Demons) drool.

PiesLogo.jpg

AAH

1st post in the 1st complaining that there doesn't appear to be a stream coming from the Sydney mini. Not only that there's been no photos and all the attendees should know by now. Photos or it didn't happen

B_P_J

Full time elf
1st to say thank you for such a great time at the 2015 Sydney Mini in the 1st thread... oh and 1st to say 1st post on page 120 with my next 1st post...

Status
Not open for further replies.