Channels and Universes

DjSyko12

New elf
Thank you guys! My FPP is working now! I got the music to play and the lights were going too! Seems the timing was a little off so I am going back to my sequence to make sure its lined up right before I start worrying if its a syncing issue....could just be my rushing just to get it working and didn't put my effects right. I will play with the sequence now and see if I can get it to line up better.
Thanks again for the help! Can't wait to install more pixels and take some pictures/videos of my show :) I will post them soon as I finish it.

Indigogyre

Journeyman Elf
Generous elf
Thank you guys! My FPP is working now! I got the music to play and the lights were going too! Seems the timing was a little off so I am going back to my sequence to make sure its lined up right before I start worrying if its a syncing issue....could just be my rushing just to get it working and didn't put my effects right. I will play with the sequence now and see if I can get it to line up better.
Thanks again for the help! Can't wait to install more pixels and take some pictures/videos of my show :) I will post them soon as I finish it.
Well, don't leave us in suspense! What was the fix or steps used to fix it finally? This is for posterity!

DjSyko12

New elf
Well before I was manually loading stuff into the FPP I didn't know there was a FPP connect menu in XLights. I removed the proxy settings and used FPP connect to upload my files to the FPP and it assigned all the pixel overlays correctly and its been working perfect since! Last night I setup two sequences to play with the scheduler and they started perfectly on time.