12ch DCSSR

riri7707

Full time elf
Hi,
This is exactly what i'm looking for...
Nota: Your picture size is too small to see all details, but understandable...

I have 2 freestyle units and i wanted to use DC outputs...
I'm with you for that...

One question, i didn't take time to check how the standard SSR moduls worked, just notify the optocoupler( to isolate main AC from TTL) and triac, but maybe it's not necessary to use an optocoupler for the DC/DC?

Why not simple drivers like ULNxx, they can have 8 outputs or more per chip...

But this is just my opinion...

In all cases, continue and let me know as i'm interesting on that too...

for regular DC output, let's Phil finalize his board 40 RGB channels, i'm impatient to get some.....

Cheers... Henri

riri7707

Full time elf
Thanks a lot for these detailled explanations.

So great work...

I wanted to develop some boards, but you made it. So, i'm with you...

I don't know at this stage if the wiring between Renard series and Lynx series are similar and if we can use
standard RJ45 molded cables for the connections between SSR from Lynx to Renard...

Renard or Lynx, seems to be somewhere based on same management, 2 different club, but same results and quite same
similar products in the same competition line...

I ask this, because i have 2 freestyle boards 2 x 128 channels , and i just used some SSR 4 Lynx boards for old equipment lights i have on 220v.
Now as i'm working for LED lights only from this year, i need SSR boards with DC for my lights .

So your board devellopment is more than welcome, and very impatient to get some as available...

Please let me know...

Do you think it will be possible to get some this year for my christmas show?

Cheers, Henri

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Alec

Something doesn't look right, you seem to have no main DC input distribution to the mosfets....

You will also need to beef up the main DC traces, especially if your aiming for a couple of amps per channel

cheers
Phil