12v Bullet Nodes from Ray Wu

Ellis

Naughty Elf

ChristmasInKaralee

Senior elf
There the ones I use. Whatever you do never just buy direct from him on aliexpress. Send him a message on aliexpress of what you want and he will do up an invoice which will usually see really good discounts, mainly in shipping cost. Then just add the invoice to the cart.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Standard wire length: 100mm(18AWG)
Does this mean 100mm between nodes, therefore roughly 3.9inches spacing?
Thanks Ellis for looking into this for us :)

Ellis

Naughty Elf
Standard wire length: 100mm(18AWG)
Does this mean 100mm between nodes, therefore roughly 3.9inches spacing?
Thanks Ellis for looking into this for us :)
No probs at all.

Yes 100mm wire between nodes :thumbsup:

ElSalZi

Full time elf
Nice. Will send him an email - always up for a discount! That’s really good news especially since starting out.

Thank you for the heads-up

mccar

New elf
Just another option. Spoke to Paul Zhang last night and he can do 3000 bullet or square nodes posted to Melbourne for $998aus. Didn't seem like a bad price but i have only ever bought from Ray. Has anyone bought from Paul (i know a few in the US do just wondering about people in Australia) Did you get what you paid for?
Thanks

ElSalZi

Full time elf
Disregarding quality the price for 3000 pixels converted to AUD from Ray would be $844.64.

But that is without postage...

There is also a post on being charged additional GST/Tax if your order is $1000... not sure if that applies to your Paul Zhang order above...

I’m still learning this myself.

mccar

New elf
Yes anything you bring into Australia that is over $1000 you have to pay an extra 10% for GST. Guess it all depends on Rays postage price

Ray is great with fixing problems... I have heard a few stories of Paul saying tough luck if problems arise (not sure of accuracy on that info though) I have used Paul for a few last minute orders, and the quality of the actual pixels were fine, but the wires (i feel) were not as good quality as Rays. Someone also said Paul would do strings with rays pigtails... but he wont sell just the pigtails... which i find weird.