What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Today is the 1st day of daylight savings in Victoria.
Last night I cracked my 1st bottle of wine for 2014 which is the 1st alcohol I've had since the 2014 Adelaide mini.
Last night I also almost cracked my 1st beer for Spring/Summer 2014 when I was cooking up my 2nd bbq for Spring/Summer.

AAH

1st time my son has noticed that on the statistics page of the site that there is 2 3am's but no 2am.

Attachments

• 1st.jpg
    1st.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 16

bluzervic

65,768 Channels, 185 Universes
Now this is a 1st.... the wife says she wants to learn how to sequence lights.... :eek:
So tonight I start to show her what it is all about 8)

-Blu

AAH

1st 2 panels of ACL Mk2 strobes have been soldered up

1st ACL Mk2 strobe that has a dead pic due to inattention when connecting up 5V. Magic smoke stayed inside but it seems confuzzled by having power applied the wrong way.

1st 3 shipments of ACL Mk2 strobes have been shipped.

Photo of strobe panels will go onto the bulk buy thread and or strobe wiki page later tonight when I upload photos and strobe assembly advice.

AAH

1st time I've needed to clarify something in the 1st thread.
I have a ringtone on my phone which is an evil laugh from Aladdin. I had my phone resting on the bedhead behind me while I was writing an assembly manual for the strobes. John rang and it scared the bejeebers outta me as not only did my evil ringtone go off about 2 inches behind my head by the phone vibrated as well. I think I'm still having heart palpitations.
As to the "horny" bit. Some of you have seen me and some have seen the new strobe boards :)

AAH

(22:45:41) David_AVD: [jedi voice] "these are the controllers you're looking for" [/jedi voice] <<<-- that prompted the 1st good chuckle I've had at a chat message in a while.

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
bluzervic said:
Now this is a 1st.... the wife says she wants to learn how to sequence lights.... :eek:
So tonight I start to show her what it is all about 8)

-Blu

1st to ask how it went.

I am all for the female touch on sequencing. Whilst I think a lot of us are very good at the technical side of putting the stuff together, I think a lot of us lack a little on the artistic side required to get a good sequence. Sounds like a great way to get the best out of the right and left side of the brain, use two. Hope it all went well.

Status
Not open for further replies.