What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
1st to congratulate Bird on beating Superman to be the 1st of page 109.
Today is the 1st day for 2014 when I've had my antlers and nose fitted to the car. I've been off the pace as it's the 2nd and I've only just got them fitted. Work sucks :(

Attachments

• 1st on 2nd.jpg
    1st on 2nd.jpg
    351.3 KB · Views: 14

AAH

The 1st big electrical storm of December has meant that this is the 1st night not to have the lights on :(

Bird

LOR user
1st to follow up Firebug with another
Welcome.gif
to Wakesurfer

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
1st failure due to rain. Well strictly speaking it was still working but I saw the water in the bottom of the strip and swapped it out before it failed. Have pulled the strip out of the sleeve now to let it dry. If the pixels that were wet still work once it's dry should I just put it back together or should I cut them out now and replace whilst it's apart. The ones that were wet are the last 2 on one end as it's a vertical strip.

AAH

Had my 1st (that I know of) visit by an ACL member to my display for 2014. CharltonMick called over and I nabbed him to see if he wanted a candy cane and we had a chat for a bit.

AAH

Tonight it looks like I've had my 1st pixel failure. 1 of my 170 pixel modules appears to have dropped red :(

AAH

Tonight is the 1st night when I haven't lost my internet during the show and have managed to stay connected to chat the whole night. The 5 hrs I've been connected to the net without dropping out is probably the longest it's gone for weeks now. That puts it in 1st place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.