What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
My 2001st post and my 1st post since creating a wiki page for the Beagleboneblack.

gerry

Senior elf
AAH said:
My 2001st post and my 1st post since creating a wiki page for the Beagleboneblack.

1st to say , please let me know when done Alan - I am happy to add the stuff from my learning's and document into it. But have never added to a Wiki. Within Beaglebone are you going to create sub topics for the Panels and the FP software or just have one area where these three components get added.

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
1st to say you know you have CLAP when the banner ads on your work PC are blinky related... :D

Attachments

• blinky banner.jpg
    blinky banner.jpg
    251.2 KB · Views: 12

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
1st to point out that Daryl now only has 99 posts. :eek:

I bet you are wondering why you cant access the WIKI to edit now :D

nzlongfellow

Dennis from NZ
1st night in the house (OR BOMB SITE) after moving... be a while before any more model project work gets started. 1st have to build a new work area. Not easy when I will be working away out of town for the next few weeks. Even worse when I have no idea where my display will even be. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitman

Full time elf
my 1st post in the 1st post thread, and also received my first shipment of Pixels, and my first shipment of controllers wohoo I am on my way to being assimilated.... not sure that's a good thing.

Bird

LOR user
Kitman said:
my 1st post in the 1st post thread, and also received my first shipment of Pixels, and my first shipment of controllers wohoo I am on my way to being assimilated.... not sure that's a good thing.
1st to reassure you it is the best thing ever.

fine print
Your free time and budget might be another story. :D :D :D

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Kitman said:

1st to say that you have the CLAP

Status
Not open for further replies.