• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
1st post in here since the big crash of 2013

Charl Marais

For my twins was the excuse I started with.
First time I posted here since the crash. Lol we lost more than 50 pages of here and I feel a bit like as if the stock exchange crashed :'(

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
1st time i have seen this page since the ACL Crash.. Now to spam some more and get these pages back up to a more respectable level

ecbailey

Full time elf
ACL Stocks Graph.....(Curse those RAID arrays....surely SSDs as single disks would be enough? Then again at school it was SSD in RAID.

bad_economics.gif

caffeine

Full time elf
1st time my lights have been down before new years. Front yard is now COMPLETELY empty after starting yesterday afternoon. More correctly the wind started me off yesterday....

Habbosrus

Back again
This has been my 1st year at animated lighting and everything has gone really well. In terms of smiles, laughter and "thank you's", it has been hugely successful. From switch on day, 30th Nov, everything has gone great (except my video skills). Thank you to the ACL community for making it easy and enjoyable. Onward and upward for 2014.

dale82

Senior elf
its the first time that I went from a "Full Time Elf" back to an "Apprentice Elf" :( I feel downgraded

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Well this is the 1st time I have posted in the 1st post of the year, I couldn't rush into posting to early. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.