What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
1st to state that 95 channels did seem a relatively easy task for lsp.

AAH

1st time I've officially had a fracture/break.

Right 3rd finger.
Avulsion of a small fragment of bone separate from volar plate at the base of middle phalanx, this is consistent with acute hyper-extension injury.

Why can't docs speak nice plain english like electronics techs too. An electronics tech would say a bit of bone broken off the middle joint of the middle finger consistent with bending the middle finger waaaaaaaay backwards.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
AAH said:

Right 3rd finger.
Avulsion of a small fragment of bone separate from volar plate at the base of middle phalanx, this is consistent with acute hyper-extension injury.

Why can't docs speak nice plain english like electronics techs too. An electronics tech would say a bit of bone broken off the middle joint of the middle finger consistent with bending the middle finger waaaaaaaay backwards.

Photo's or it didn't happen cripple boy, you know the rules.

AAH

1st time I've failed to submit to that rule. A photo of my middle finger (Right 3rd finger) might offend some people.
When I have to go into the hossy next week I will see if I can grab a copy of the xray then I can show an xray that might not be as offensive :)

DeeJai

Is that Magic Smoke?!?
DR Matt, picked it like a dirty nose.

That will be $150 consult + $300 room fees.

AAH said:

Right 3rd finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.