1st

What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
First to be accused of driving machinery while not having a licence to do so...... annoying staff member being a pain in everyones ass....

mangoat said:
First to be accused of driving machinery while not having a licence to do so...... annoying staff member being a pain in everyones ass....
But do you have a license

nope, not for the relevant complaint, but if i didnt do what i had booked in to do, i wouldve been abused and told to do it, so how can i be given a warning 3 months later for something if i said no to, i wouldve been criticised anyway? meh, i got broad shoulders, maybe i should self report to OH&S and get an investigation under way? could be the 1st to report it to OH&S ......
lol

mangoat said:
nope, not for the relevant complaint, but if i didnt do what i had booked in to do, i wouldve been abused and told to do it, so how can i be given a warning 3 months later for something if i said no to, i wouldve been criticised anyway? meh, i got broad shoulders, maybe i should self report to OH&S and get an investigation under way? could be the 1st to report it to OH&S ......
lol

Let me be the 1st to say in those situations you have to say no because if anything did happen the company would throw everything at you. So you need to cover yourself. I know you are just trying to do the right thing but at the expense of you taking responsability

1st to say "Show me the proof to your allegations"

Its easy to make a complaint, its difficult to back up that complaint with factual evidence that is court worthy.

1st time Ive seen Matt here this year lol.... moves to the city of churches and now AWOL

1st to admit I know nothing about your work situation but would the company you work for be willing to give you the training/paperwork you require to get a licence for the vehicle. Sounds like they need you to use it and you already know how to drive it. It's just a matter of being accredited. Helps them and gives you more tickets to your name which makes you a more valuable employee.

I dont need to use the equipment on an evrryday basis, I just fit accessories to cars/machines. Moved a machine I wasnt licenced for.

mangoat said:
I dont need to use the equipment on an evrryday basis, I just fit accessories to cars/machines. Moved a machine I wasnt licenced for.

That does sound a bit tough because it sounds like you were not operating it on a public road, or using it for work, you just moved it on private land.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back