1st

What should happen to this topic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AussieDoug

Full time elf
1st to state that Yagoona Lights has been punching out about 20 posts a day for the last week

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
First time I think yagoona has gone mad with firsts. Actually it's not the first and won't be the last
Your not the first to think he's gone mad

AussieDoug

Full time elf
Here's a 1st, has anyone ever noticed that Eddy has done over 10% of all posts on the ACL site

Forum Stats
48991 Posts in 5490 Topics by 7771 Members.

Fasteddy
Global ModeratorPosts: 4957 (3.244 per day)

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
1st time I've replied to Bundy about who was 1st. It was AussiePhil.
As an interesting piece of trivia, 3 of the staff who make up 3 of the top 7 all time posters were in the 1st 10 members signed up to the site. Of the 1st 10 there is 1 member who has never posted once.

BundyRoy said:
Who was the 1st member of ACL?

BundyRoy

Dedicated elf
There were a lot of people in the first ten people to sign up for AusChristmaslighting who weren't from Aus. The power of the web hey.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
I was 4th to sign up but that was more a technicality as I was too slow to sign up after the testing had been done. So I consider myself 1st after Phil ;) :D

BundyRoy said:
There were a lot of people in the first ten people to sign up for AusChristmaslighting who weren't from Aus. The power of the web hey.

The reason for this was because back then there was no Aussie forum, it was all US based, so when ACL was being created then there were only a few involved that knew Phil closely and some of those guys were US based.
So when the forum was announced it was announced on these US based forums.

The main reason why ACL came about was because back then the US was still very focussed on AC controllers and in Australia using 240v, our dangers and needs were very different and so the main focus of ACL was to promote the use of low voltage DC and RGB digital lighting. and the rest is history.

multicast

Senior elf
Fasteddy said:
I was 4th to sign up but that was more a technicality as I was too slow to sign up after the testing had been done. So I consider myself 1st after Phil ;) :D

BundyRoy said:

The reason for this was because back then there was no Aussie forum, it was all US based, so when ACL was being created then there were only a few involved that knew Phil closely and some of those guys were US based.

The main reason why ACL came about was because back then the US was still very focussed on AC controllers and in Australia using 240v, our dangers and needs were very different and so the main focus of ACL was to promote the use of low voltage DC and RGB digital lighting. and the rest is history.

Was that the 1st history lesson in ACL?

Benslights

Dedicated elf
Fasteddy said:

BundyRoy said:

firstly the computer says NO you are 4th Eddy :D

computers never lie lol

Status
Not open for further replies.