• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
My 1st post for Christmas 2015.
Merry Christmas to all ACL members and I hope that you all have a happy and safe Christmas period.
As it's Christmas day I'd like to thank a number of people (in no particular order) for helping ACL members and the wider Christmas light community.
-Ryan (ryanschristmaslights) for looking after the site and keeping our "home" in working shape
-David (David_AVD) for making yet more changes to da_dmx and da_e131 to allow us all to test our displays better
-David (dpitts) for his work on xlights 4, Falcon Pi Player and for his Christmas light boards
-Eddy, Steve, Ben (FastEddy, Superman, BensChristmasLights) for moderating the site and helping out in so many ways
-Phil (AussiePhil) for giving us this home and for helping out as well
-The Xlights team (Dave Pitts, Dan Kulp, Gil Jones, Steve Giron, Sean Meighan) you guys have done so much for the many thousands of Xlights users. Without the work done by you guys the world would be a much less bright place
-The Falcon Christmas code gurus (CaptainMurdoch and dpitts and any others). The development of Falcon Pi Player is as Sean put it a couple of years ago "the most amazing thing I've seen". Having our displays running flawlessly on Pi's and BBB's has been 1 of the biggest steps forwards in Christmas lighting ever. Mad props to you guys
-Any and all who I have forgotten in the above list who have helped out the Christmas light community.

Alan

Merry Christmas 2015

lizardking

IT IS STILL ALL BENS FAULT
my first year with a real Christmas light show, without the help of many people in this community this would not have been possible thanks to all the great people in here with all the right info and direction you have all made this years display possible

thanks
lizardking

logandc99

Dedicated elf
1st time ( and probably will be the only time) I've had over 100,000 views of my YouTube video [emoji33]

the grinch

I guess I could use a little social interaction
Mwahaha the grinch is now posting on here as full time elf for first time still no clap thingy here blah

AAH

Happy New Year blinky folks.
It's now the 1st of the 1st 2016 and this is the 1st post on ACL for 2016 :)

I hope that everyone had a great 2015 and that 2016 brings a lot more blinky lights for everyone.

AAH

Today is the 1st day of lights teardown

« Reply #1984 on: Today at 12:00:02 AM »
@ EmmienLightFan . The site reports different times to different places. It was 2s past 12am on the 1st of the 1st according to ^^^^^

djgra79

My name is Graham & I love flashing lights!
Global moderator
Generous elf
Christmas @ the Myrtle (Michael) said:
First week in my diet eating lots of salad. Now all the salad has been recalled. It's seems better for me just to eat junk.

1st to tell Michael, you don't win friends with salad... :)

AAH

Today is the 1st time I have looked in detail at the results that the runtastic road bike app creates from a ride. In this case it was actually a duathlon with 2km run (well really a jog), 20km ride, 3 km run (barely a jog).
The graph of my performance showed I struggled a bit with the 10kmh headwind which varied my bike leg speeds by about 8kmh. It also shows where I struggled with a stitch with the 2nd run.
I liked the app but today I now love it.
Today was my 1st and probably only sporting event for 2016. The 13th annual Bridgewater Triathlon/Duathlon.
It was also the 1st time I've gone sub 1:15 for the event. 1:14:38 is sub 1:15 :D

Attachments

• duathlon.jpg
    duathlon.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.