20% discount until January 2018

AAH

I love blinky lights :)
Community project designer
Down to the last couple of days of 20% off. Some stock has sold old but there's still a fair bit of stuff sitting on the shelf waiting for a new home.

AAH

I added some more rPi-28D and 2811 pixel tester to stock after unpacking a box sitting in a corner. doh

Thanks to all my customers and I would like to wish all ACL users and their families a happy and safe New Years Eve and 2018.

ElSalZi

Full time elf
I added some more rPi-28D and 2811 pixel tester to stock after unpacking a box sitting in a corner. doh

Thanks to all my customers and I would like to wish all ACL users and their families a happy and safe New Years Eve and 2018.

Thank you.

just a newbie question, how many of these testers should one have? One for the whole display or are they one for each universe/Channel?

Juz89

New elf
Thank you.

just a newbie question, how many of these testers should one have? One for the whole display or are they one for each universe/Channel?
i just have one to test my strings as i am making them or pulling them out instead of having to pull out controller

AAH

Thank you.

Pixels aren't really done by universe as they don't have any addressing internal to them. I used 5 of them to run the 5 different pixel props early in the season this year as I was in a rush to get things connected. They are a brilliant investment even if just used for testing strings/nodes when they turn up.
When I sent a tester over the Jeff/Canispater Christmas to shoot some video of it he was amazed with the little beastie. His video is the 2nd 1 on http://www.hansonelectronics.com.au/product/pixel-tester-2811/

ElSalZi

Full time elf
Our goodies came today! Funny how one can get excited about something so small ... :oops:

Hope my phat sausage fingers don't squish the bits...

Matthew Thompson

Santa's Little Helpers
Morning Alan,
Took me a bit of time to get the list of what i need for my display. Are you having another sale sometime this year at all?
Thanks
Matthew

AAH

Morning Alan,
Took me a bit of time to get the list of what i need for my display. Are you having another sale sometime this year at all?
Thanks
Matthew
I will probably do something for the minis but that's all that is planned at this stage.