2010 Update on all buys thread....

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Hi all

If everyone is as stressed as i am then it's time for at least two daily update on all the buys.

Life, The Universe and 42 all being will i will aim to update this every second night, late my time.
--------------------
Tiger48
Most shipped as of today.
Larry and Beacy to go.
Larry will ship thursday.

Tiger120
Jeffrae, Lyntin are planned to ship thursday with the strips. SA should ship with DR4
All others have shipped today.

Strobes and parts.
All strobes with controller orders have shipped as above. All others should be packed tomorrow night for thursday shipping.
Chuck, yours shipped today.

Led Strips.
some have shipped, but the majority required me to buy larger boxes today, again due to the combined orders most of these should ship on Thursday

TP3212/3244
I got a picture of the first batch of assembled boards and they are now with Fedex

Various threads will be updated with shipping status and postal charges as i find 10 more minutes somewhere.

Cheers
Phil

riri7707

Full time elf
Great news Phil...
Will be fantastic if you can group the tiger120 and the pcb strobes on same shipment to FRANCE.
I'll appreciate... ;)

Cheers... Henri

riri7707

Full time elf
Great...
This Christmas will be really big one...
For all :don't forget your cam...
I think we will have a good time watching the results of all this year with new technology :p

Cheers to all ;)

Henri

prof

Apprentice elf
Phil,

Received the strobe / tiger 48-120 boards today. Thanks.

How are the assembly manuals going? I had a quick look at the tiger boards, and the orientation of some of the polarity sensitive components are not immediately obvious.

Craig.

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Thursday's Update....

Nothing new today, some family and work commitments took precedence the last two days, back into again this afternoon.

TP3244 PCB's did not arrive as expected, but will arrive today as scheduled.

--------------
Prof
I have video work done, but not happy with it. Plan to do a new videos over the weekend.

Phil

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Saturday update (on Sunday)

Been fighting a virus again all weekend, however we did manage to get just about all of the orders boxed/bagged and ready to throw at the Post Office to send out tomorrow, Monday.

That cleans up all the T48/T120/Strobe/12LedStrips with only Beacy waiting on T48, a number of orders will ship with or at same time as DR4's as arranged.

A couple of the first batch of TP3244's are going to Tabor to complete and test firmware. They passed phyiscal design testing and i have given a go ahead for the full production run, yes it's getting tight and these will be shipped as soon as they arrive, even if i need to grab a day or two at home.

Time for an early night again..

Cheers
Phil

Dave

Full time elf
Thanks for all your help Phil.
I hope you feel better soon.

Dave

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Well a few more days elapsed than was desired as many of you know, not much to report for obvious reasons.

The TP3244's are being built which was good news to me, i'm now just waiting on a shipping date.

Phil

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
AussiePhil said:
Well a few more days elapsed than was desired as many of you know, not much to report for obvious reasons.

The TP3244's are being built which was good news to me, i'm now just waiting on a shipping date.

Phil

Thats good to know as these and the ECG are the last of my hardware to arrive and then its blinky flashy time :D