2010 Update on all buys thread....

DanoNJ

Full time elf
Got everything today, Thanks Phil, except....... new younger set of eyes to put these together. Guess I'll sweet talk Chuck into making them for me :)

chicken

Apprentice elf
Phil, I hope you are feeling better. Do you have any update on when we should receive our TP3244's? We are about out of time as we are already setting up the display. Please let us know. Thanks!

dmoore

Senior elf
chicken said:
Phil, I hope you are feeling better. Do you have any update on when we should receive our TP3244's? We are about out of time as we are already setting up the display. Please let us know. Thanks!

I've got to think he's aware that Christmas is coming and he's working as fast a reasonably possible to get us all our goodies. This is all "experimental" and seeing that most of this srtuff wasn't even on the drawing board 6 months ago, it's impressive it's coming together this quickly. Even if they didn't make it in time, life will go on.

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
To my knowledge they are being built and should be shipped shortly. Phil will pipe in when he knows more

Dave

Full time elf
I think i got all my gear the other day....but i'm up north at work and the misses (i love her dearly) can not tell the differance between a pcb and a resister even after explaning it to her...so i'll just have to wait until Wednesday night :'(

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Significant News:

The TP3244's are scheduled to FEDEX out of China on Tuesday 9th, this should put them in my hands for the weekend.

A weekend of soldering some bits on and they can start shipping after the weekend, i will aim to get the USA orders out the door first due to the longer shipping time.

Cheers
Phil

dowdybrown

New elf
AussiePhil said:
Significant News:

The TP3244's are scheduled to FEDEX out of China on Tuesday 9th, this should put them in my hands for the weekend.

A weekend of soldering some bits on and they can start shipping after the weekend, i will aim to get the USA orders out the door first due to the longer shipping time.

Cheers
Phil

That is great news Phil! If the "bits" you are soldering are the cables, you can skip that on my order and just toss the cables in the box. Also, I would be happy to pay for FedEx shipping on my order. Can you support that? Take care,

Matt

chrisl1976

Apprentice elf
dowdybrown said:
I would be happy to pay for FedEx shipping on my order. Can you support that? Take care,

Matt

I was thinking the same things.......Phil, what would something like DHL cost to the US for our stuff. I would not mind paying extra to get it here quicker than snail mail.

Superman

I Have C.L.A.P and its very infectious
Global moderator
Hi phil, I'm not actually using mine this year so that order can go to the back of the pile and shipped when your able too

chicken

Apprentice elf
dowdybrown said:
AussiePhil said:
Significant News:

Cheers
Phil

That is great news Phil! If the "bits" you are soldering are the cables, you can skip that on my order and just toss the cables in the box. Also, I would be happy to pay for FedEx shipping on my order. Can you support that? Take care,

Matt
Phil, same with Matt. If its just a matter of cables just toss them in the box and I'll take care of them. No need to stress yourself over a few cables. Thanks for the update.

dmoore

Senior elf
dowdybrown said:

Same here - I plan on mouting mine in boxes so no cables (if that is what's being soldered on) attached is actually a good thing.

chrisl1976

Apprentice elf
Phil....throw me on that pile of unsoldered as well. Update the firmware and pack it up. I only need one output per TP3244 anyways, the other 3 would just be in the way this year.