2010 Update on all buys thread....

hbomb341

New elf
dmoore said:
dowdybrown said:
That is great news Phil! If the "bits" you are soldering are the cables, you can skip that on my order and just toss the cables in the box. Also, I would be happy to pay for FedEx shipping on my order. Can you support that? Take care,

Same here - I plan on mouting mine in boxes so no cables (if that is what's being soldered on) attached is actually a good thing.

Same here - Just toss them in the box - I can attach them if needed.

Harrison

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
All,

Got photo's last night from China of the assembled boards and a question should they Fedex them! i have already answered... YES please.

I have to add the programming and jumper headers but that will be fast, thanks to all who will solder their own cables.

I can send International Orders "International Express Courier", offline guesstimate would be in the $60 area, Fedex is both a hassle (due to office location) and considerable more expensive going out of Aus. Express Courier is "EMS" and delivered by USPS in the US... typical time appears to be 5-6 days based on previous orders sent that way.

dowdybrown

New elf
AussiePhil said:
I can send International Orders "International Express Courier", offline guesstimate would be in the $60 area, Fedex is both a hassle (due to office location) and considerable more expensive going out of Aus. Express Courier is "EMS" and delivered by USPS in the US... typical time appears to be 5-6 days based on previous orders sent that way.
Thanks again Phil! My garage floor is covered in RGB strip assemblies. Your Express Courier recommendation sounds fine. When you get the exact amount, please let me know and I will send the $ via Paypal.

Matt

dmoore

Senior elf
AussiePhil said:

I'll extend my offer again to re-ship them here via USPS which is only about $5-9 USD per box depending on the size of the box. They can ship into my office which a, usually, cheaper address to ship to. Matt can even just drive over and pick them up if he wants. :)

Thanks,
david

riri7707

Full time elf
Hi Phil,
For me too..
You can send them like they are and i will finish to mount the 6 units here without any problem if it can save some days. I know i'm the only one far away too in the other side (France).
Last shipment took around 9 days to arrive.
Cheers...
Henri

AussiePhil

Dedicated elf
Administrator
Hi All,

Back today from my mother in law's funeral.

We didn't rush back as Fedex who have never let me down failed to leave me a box full of TP3244's to work on, they will be delivered tomorrow.

I will get all the cords sorted and packed tonight, so I can just add the headers,firmware and pack the controllers for the US asap.

To top off the end of horror 3/4 weeks, on Thursday riding home from work I had a car decide they would go around the roundabout i was entering rather than turn left as they had commenced to do, meaning that I managed to put the bike down and into the side of the car. The bike is not ride-able and add to be trucked home :(

Let's just say it's all a bit of a downer at the moment.

Phil

Attachments

• IMG_0166.png
    IMG_0166.png
    411.4 KB · Views: 44

fasteddy

I have C.L.A.P
Global moderator
Hope all is Ok with you after the incident. It definetly has been a difficult couple of weeks for you and your family. hope all thats changes for you with the lead up to Christmas

XDU

Full time elf
Sorry to hear of your recent woes Phil. I hope its all changed for the better now.